No lift kit, POOP!! Hmm...6x9ers?

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 09:45:23 EDT

My 4" suspension lift didn't show up at my doorstep before this weekend like
i thought it would. I felt lost, like I had no purpose. So friday I got
into the dash to try and fix my no "high" setting blower motor problem.
After I gave up on that, I pulled out the cab panels to have a look at the
stock spkrs. I'm not sure what came over me, from that point on its all a
blur. I vaguely remember a funny looking salesman and found some reciepts
in my pocket this morning. Thanks to the guys on IRC that boosted my
confidence Saturday afternoon. For the record 6x9's are pretty and my mom's
little scroll saw cuts sheet metal like nobody's business. Post
installation pics asap.

-Jay ['94 v6 cc]