Re: No lift kit, POOP!! Hmm...6x9ers?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 14:52:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 8:55:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
j.mooberry@lmco.com writes:

<< My 4" suspension lift didn't show up at my doorstep before this weekend
like
 i thought it would. I felt lost, like I had no purpose. So friday I got
 into the dash to try and fix my no "high" setting blower motor problem.
 After I gave up on that, I pulled out the cab panels to have a look at the
 stock spkrs. I'm not sure what came over me, from that point on its all a
 blur. I vaguely remember a funny looking salesman and found some reciepts
 in my pocket this morning. Thanks to the guys on IRC that boosted my
 confidence Saturday afternoon. For the record 6x9's are pretty and my mom's
 little scroll saw cuts sheet metal like nobody's business. Post
 installation pics asap. >>

Jay,
I am assuming you are talking about the TrailMaster 4" Lift Kit. Did you go
with any options such as front skid plate, dual shocks per corner, steering
stabilizers? How about the shocks, which ones did you go with? When I do my
Dak in the spring, I plan on going all out with the upgraded top of the line
dual TrailMaster shocks are each corner, Are you getting the kit put on or
are you venturing into no-mans land? How much will cost for installation if
you are having it put on? I am going to run 32's, not sure yet on the width
though(either 10.5" or 11.5" max), what size tires are you planning to run?
How about the rims.....what backspacing, in inches, are you going to use.
Thanks for the info, get some pic posted soon!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6