RE: Houston, we've got a problem

From: C. Philip Cutler II (philip@cottontailranch.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 19:07:57 EDT

At least in the state of Nevada, if you go to court plead guilty, go to &
complete traffic school, the ticket is basically "lost" by system, the
County of Clark has mad agreements with State Capitol to this affect so that
insurance isn't raised on ya and its not reported, i manage to get a ticket
every 18 months or so and not 1 of them has appeared on my permanent record
for the last 10 years.

Philip