Re: Two plugged holes on the driver side of my bed.

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:47:18 EDT

Naw,

What they are are great tie down points for loads... I got me some oval
steel loops that the middle unscrews to hook around a little post inside the
hole. Tie a rope to one of them and use another on the other corners to
loop the rope around. Works great for bungies also!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst