Re: RE: Houston, we've got a problem

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 11:00:38 EDT

I know it only works in Florida don't know about Texas. I originally heard it on
the radio one morning when someone called in so I didn't believe it. About a year
later there was an article in the paper about it and how the state wanted to
change the system but they way the law is written they can't. And they cannot
amend the law so they can change it. Sometimes you gotta love the goverment..

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport