RE: FW: I'm looking for an article from a back issue

From: McCullough Ronald W MM1 GRCT (McCulloughRW@supship.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 10:56:15 EDT

Thanks Jeff, any help is good right now

-----Original Message-----
From: durling@ibm.net [mailto:durling@ibm.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 10:49 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: FW: I'm looking for an article from a back issue

If it helps ya i just checked the factory service manual and the plug for
the
console harnes is on the passengers sod enot the drivers side. Sorry I gt it
screwed up I did go out and find it last night and verified it's there. I
even plugged the test caravan consloe I got into it again just to make sure.
It still works. Now I just have to find the short one for my regular cab.
BTW, I just want to stress again...as far as I can tell from the pics in the
service manual and the console I have the mounting bracket that the console
mounts to is the same. The regualr cab and extended cab even uses the same
bracket (the one I got from the caravan). Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport