Y2K Dakota R/T's

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 21:22:06 EDT

"Greetings,
    I know I've been more question than answer lately, but does anyone
know for sure if the R/T's are going to be continued with this model
year? I have been hearing rumor from both sides on this one. People at

school say '98 and '99 were the only production runs. Others say that
as long as they keep selling like mad, they'll do thier best to make a
profit off of it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks."

-I'm not sure if I posted it before, but the R/T is in the Dealer Spec.
Manual for
Y2K, and they are offering it in White too this year. While the solar
Yellow is
being dropped, it still shows in the manual as a choice for the R/T
only.
Patrick
ps-Manual does not mean 5-speed. : )