Re: Re: Non dak but hilarious

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 14:49:47 EDT

Turbos are a better choice in every way except for one little detail--you
can't get one! As far as I know, there is no available turbo system for a
Dakota. Alot of shops will do a custom install but that's a crap shoot. A
real good turbo shop with a dyno, data logging and PCM tuning capability
could give you all the power you want, but $$$$$$$. I guess you'll have to
settle for a supercharger. If you're gonna do it, you might as well do it
right. Shoot for a complete system(fuel,timing etc.).
ATI's intercooled units are awesome but I don't know if they do dak's.
Dr. Pat