Re: Dual exhuast idea - sort of

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 00:29:02 EDT

Noble idea, but i don't think it's gonna happen. Get some real headers. I
have done a cat-back, new y-pipe and nope. The y-pipe and muffler really
didn't do that much. If you look at where the y-pipe meets the manifold,
you'll see that that's 2" piping. I don't see enough room for flow there...
  We need to have custom headers made. With my Auto Tech 1 classes, we have
a regular pipe bender and i'm surely gonna make some new headers! screw
waiting for it. doesn't summit carry a header making kit?

-Dester