MSD & JET ?'s Help please!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 17:24:23 EDT

It's time to have some more fun with my 6er. Where can I get the 6A and
re-programmer for the best price?? JET's site wants 300 bones for it. Do
I need to buy a special harness to hook up a MSD? I'm sure there is
someone who has them for less. Any suggestions? Who to go to and stay
away from?? Thanks again.

                    Ed
 '97 SLT+ CC 6er A/T, Quick D intake & T-B, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler,
ASP crank pulley, A-C Rapidfire plugs (part # 5), Jacobs wires, Mopar
brass cap & rotor, soon to be MSD & JET, and a big 'ol DML sticker on
the back window (thanks, Jon!)