hey ed

From: Nancy Hoegen #229123 (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 17:56:22 EDT

Ed,
        I'm a fellow 6er and would like to know which mods made noticable changes
to your HP and MPG. I have a pseudo Quick-D but no other mods.....yet.
Thought maybe you could shed some light on what you would suggest for the
NEXT mod. You can reply via my email adress so as not to clog the DML list.

Thanx

Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail: mailto:hoegen@kersur.net