RE: RE: Sway bar link broken!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 00:00:49 EDT

Well, I wouldn't go without the front sway bar, unless you like a lot of
body roll and taken those corners at a grandma's pace. If you can afford it,
this would be a good excuse to upgrade your bars with a set of Hotchkis sway
bars. Going to run about $500 for both front and rear. If you need just a
factory sway bar, I have my front one from when I replaced them with the
Hotchkis setup. Make me an offer.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk