Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: Nancy Hoegen #229123 (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 13:48:36 EDT

Hey all,
        My next mod will be the exhaust. I'd like to have Dual Pipes leading out
the rear of the truck (instead of the stock which is off too the right side
rear). If I go dual, I know that I should probably have only a 2" diameter
for each pipe.

        Has anyone modified their 6er exhaust? I'd like your feedback. Performance
is my primary concern, but SOUND is a close second ;-). I like the rumble of
the big V8s but I can't stand that "pissed off bee" rice burner sound. (Ed,
I listened to the flowmaster on SmokinDak's message board - didn't like it.
It had that "rice" sound, although my PC speakers aren't the best. Sounds
like 3-chamber Flowmaster or Dynomax Super Turbo for me.)

Your experienced comments are welcome, especially from fellow 6ers who've
done it. (...is who've a word??? hmm).

Later all

Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail: mailto:hoegen@kersur.net
Dak Site: http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen

By the way, if anyone knows a good easy Web building program I can get ahold
of lemme know, my site aint workin too good ;-(