Re: Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 18:12:40 EDT

My $.02

I have an 88 Sport with a set of pacesetter headers, a custom built 3" y
pipe, 3" high flow cat, and a 2 chamber flowmaster with a 3" inlet and 2 -
2½" outlets. I often get comments about how good the truck sounds. Not
ricey at all. Many people ask me if I have the V8 and are often surprized
when I say 3.9. Even at the Newport DML meet, Chuck and another member
(sorry, I forgot the name) made a comment about how it sounds. I think it
sounds great, however, I did loose some of the low end torque.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 & Y2K RAM Sport Quad Cab (Due Date in Oct.)
WWW.WALT-N-INGRID.COM