Re: My Check Engine light is off! Fuel pressure.

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 14:03:36 EDT

Send me more details. Remember that the fuel pump delivers LESS fuel at
higher pressures; your limitation may be the fuel pump. When going to a
large enough injector you can bring your fuel pressure back down to increase
your pump's gph. Adjustable timing is always a good thing. It will
definately stop your pinging. You want to get the fuel ratio correct for
power first and then fine tune the timing.
Dr. Pat