RE: RE: RE: PCM Info- speedo gear

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 11:32:30 EDT

Thanks for the info, I was actually already going to get the gear from the
dealer, but if you read the post at the bottom from Martin Tolentino, he
says something about the dealer adjusting the computer as close as he could
for the size tires he has and something being too far out of the DRB3 (?)
range. Anybody know about this?? I have 33" tires now and am sure they
would be out of range.

John McKinney