RE: 3.55 or 3.90 in an R/T ?

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 12:43:27 EDT

I don't know anything about 1/4 mile times, but I think Jack was right the
first time. If you're ever going to break loose, in a ten-speed or
otherwise, its going to be in the lowest gear (highest ratio). Bernd you
must've been leaning over the handlebars. :) IMHO of course. BTW, I also
don't know anything about dynos. If I was interested in getting some time
on one somewhere around here(western NY), how would I go about it?
-Jay