Re: Quick D(Rhino Muffler)

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 16:49:44 EDT

>Tell me more about that Rhino Muffler. How does it sound on your V6??
>Price? Where did you buy it from? Is it baffled or packed?

I really don't know how it sounds under power from the outside. To me it
sounds like a nice rumble at idle while outside listening to it. Inside
the truck at speed it has a nice sound for a V6. I have not noticed any
resonance at any speed. It's a baffle design. I ordered it direct from
Rhino as there were no local places that carried it. I think it was
around $60 delivered. If I copied the address correctly try this link:

        http://www.ipchuth.com/rhino/RhiPr.htm

They do make a dual setup if your interested in that route. I think it's
around $175 plus s&h. Good luck in your exhausting search. <g>

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY