RE: 3.55 or 3.90 in an R/T ?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 19:37:05 EDT

> Just checking out the Dodge web site and was curious .
>
> You have a choice now of either the standard 3.92 , or the 3.55 at a $40
> option .
>
> Now , could maybe the 3.55 do well in 1/4 racing because there would be
> less chance of traction loss off the line and more potential top-end MPH ?
>
> Definitely should do better at the gas pumps .

Sounds good to me... BTW did you have any problems going through the "Create
your Dakota" script?? I have been trying for the past couple of days to get
through it without Java falling on it's face. Mind you I've used Arena,
Exploder..er..Explorer, and Netscape all on different systems and different
networks(advantages of being a Consultant). All lockup or just crash. Or am
I just doomed to drive around in my v6...

Greg
95 DSC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ