Re: RE: Re: Little off the subject..but still matters ;)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 10:41:15 EDT

Aaron wrote...
>Thanks,
>I was mainly looking for product names, because a great site I know of
 and
>great for anyone buying any computer related parts/peripherals) is
>http://www.pricewatch.com Excellent site and even better prices, wish there
>was something like this around for Dak stuff ;)

That's what's cool about www.computers.com - when you find what you are
looking for, you can compare prices from different online vendors (such as
buy.com or megadepot.com where I get a lot of my stuff). Sometimes they
have over 40 different vendors listed, and you can sort by price ;-)

I got a SoundBlaster Live! and the Creative Labs FPS2000 speaker system
package for under $300 from Buy.com - the local CompUSA store wouldn't let
you touch either for under $200 each, plus you have to pay local tax.
Megadepot.com is cool 'cuz they only charge $5 shipping/handling no matter
what you order. We got a 19" monitor (Viewsonic G790 - highly recommended)
at work from Megadepot for $384.00 plus $5 shipping, for a total of $391
;-)

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate