RE: RE: "Why does it do this?"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 17:50:02 EDT

Putting in my $0.02 here...may not apply to your specific application though:

When I received my '97 Dakota (V6), there was a very slight miss as well as
the RPM surging (200-300rpm). After changing the Spark Plugs and Wires,
the miss went away but the surging was still there. Over a period of time
(and modifications) the one modification that got rid of this surging
completely was the modified TB.

Every now and then, i'll take the IAS Sensor is removed and the port is
cleaned out with TB Cleaner (STP makes this). I don't have a any surging
problems anymore.

Hope this may help....

- Bernd