RE: Lift me!!!!

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 12:11:25 EDT

I set up the original purchase. It is still available if we can get at
least two people to purchase at one time. The terms are: Dakota kit-$1081 +
Shipping (retail $1295 + Shipping) Durango kit: $ probably around $1250
don't know, but a similar deal (retail $1495 + Shipping) if we buy 2 kits at
one time. If there is any interest, e mail me direct and I can point you in
the right direction.

The kits are very complete and come with everything needed including shocks
and even a steering stabilizer with boots in whatever color you want.

John McKinney