Re: granny driving my dak

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 14:06:45 EDT

It's really hard to do. I take a couple of valiums before driving and I have
to drive with one eye on the speedo and the other on the road. I'm beginning
to believe that my computer is just a slow learner and/or that my
"experiment" give it enough time at steady state conditions to finally catch
up.
Dr. Pat