Re: Spacer :Was My thoughts on bore size results..

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 00:14:11 EDT

Bob,
  I have a 95 and Ive found the same to be true. I have a homemade
spacer that you can see on my page and with the stock hood it rubs bad.
In fact, you cant close the hood with the 3" K&N I have. IMPOSSIBLE!
  So, that was another reason I made the hood I have! With my intake,
tb, spacer and K&N along with the ram air from my hood, man what a
difference! Im a happy boy!
Eric
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/9672/quickdak/quickdakx.html