good truck! pt 2

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 01:25:40 EDT

Well, I had to haul another generator for my dad yesterday-
longer distance, about an hour the way I drive (no, we're not
speeding, Dad! Those cars we're passing are parked. Yeah, that's
it, they're parked on I-5.)
I'm telling you people, there are few sights more heartwarming than
a muddy construction site, fullsized Chebby work trucks everywhere,
and one shiny little Dak 6er in the middle with a half ton generator
in the bed, an inch of mud concealing the nasty stock tires that I
hate! hate! hate!
Forklift boy almost had to die though. He was trying to jam the forks
in, they didn't really fit in the crate, his guard was pressing against my taillights. "I seem to be hitting something" he said.
"you're hitting the truck!" my dad said. I couldn't speak because my
face was contorting in pain. No damage done though, so I let him live.
Tried to find someone to race me on the way there so I could defeat them and show them the power that is the Dodge Dakota, but they all just stayed out of my way. I think maybe they were afraid of the DML sticker.
Flip
'98 V6, RC, 2wd, 5sp, IB

http://www.care-mail.com - Free E-mail/e-card accounts that help save Wildlife!