Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 14:37:32 EDT

Bob, I've got the code 37 also. It appears to be related to the MP SBEC, I
bet if you were to swap back the origional comp. you wouldn't get that code.
as far as the code 51, did you remember to reset the computer? Perhaps some
sort of contamination (finger oil) on the O2 sensor??
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5