Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 21:16:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/99 10:53:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
k85go76@erols.com writes:

<< - Memory standby power lost
 37 - Part throttle unlock solenoid driver circuit (Auto trans only)
 51 - Oxygen sensor stuck at the lean position
 My truck has a little over 106K miles and I replaced the O2 sensor in July
 (Borg-Warner unit). There does not appear to be anything wrong with the
 driveability or performance of the truck.

Bob, the 37 is not good, can you feel your torque converter locking at about
40-45 MPH with the O/D off? It might feel like a 4th gear. If you cant, you
may have a bad torque converter. Dont use O/D! Take it to the dealer if you
are still under warranty, it is covered.
Hope this helps
Boog