Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 22:27:25 EDT

Hey, Bob. I hope you get some input on that 37. I check the codes every
once (on-off-on-off-on)in a while to make sure everything's ok and got a
37 also. No Check engine light though. According to the FSM there is no
code 37 for a 95 Dakota (which I also have). A guy in the local Mopar
Musclecar Club who also has a '95 Dak said the same thing you said for
the code 37. Now, what does it do and what do I do (not a dealer) to fix
it? I've never seen an 88, usually just a 12 followed by a 55 or just the
55.

Keep me posted and I'll do likewise

Richard in San Antonio

'95 CC, SLT, 318 V-8, K&N FIPK, MP SBEC, Gibson 3" Catback (welded), JBA
Headers, DDBC, Helwig rear anti-swaybar, dual horns, still waiting for my
F&B TB.