Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 07:04:09 EDT

Boog: Not sure I understand about the torque converter locking when O/D is
off. I don't think I could feel torque coverter lock with O/D "on" OR
"off". I drive with O/D "on" about 98% of the time as I think it probably
should be. O/D cancel is more for towing to give a little more control via
engine braking and also for hills when a fairly decent load is present. I
will hit the O/D off buton and see if I can feel it today. Will report back
on it tonight.
Thanks!
Bob K.
Pennsville, NJ