Coolant and Brake fluid level Question

From: Dave Di Santi (DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 08:29:03 EDT

Hello all,

I spent sunday afternoon with my truck, washing, waxing, changing the oil,
checking the fluids etc. I had a couple of small problems. First, how do you
check the coolant level the bottle is opaque. second, the master cylinder
was VERY low for the second straight month. I know I know I should check
my fluids more often but I barely have time to get gas usually. but enough
about that do trucks use more brake fluid than cars do? Or should I be
concerned. The Dak is a 99 4X4 CC with the 318 if that matters.

Dave