Re: Coolant and Brake fluid level Question

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 11:04:20 EDT

ummmmmm...... you shouldn't be "using" any brake fluid at all. loss of
fluid means you've got a leak somewhere.
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5