Re: Fault Codes '95 5.2L, diagnostics

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 20:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/99 5:57:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rap777@juno.com
writes:

<<
 The point is, though, the truck runs great other than the stumble.
 Naturally, I do want to get this checked out.

 Thanks agin for the info. When I find that mechanic you mentioned and get
 the work done, I'll let the list know what it was.

 Thanks, Boog!

No problem Rich. Any good mechanic should know what to do, its just finding
one that wont charge you an arm and a leg. Your truck should be running
strong.Torque is king! You could have a thousand HP, but without torque you
aint goin anywhere. The torque converter locks up to give you less torque at
higher speeds (better gas milage). Thats why you should be careful about
using O/D, if its not locking up you could damage your O/D. Personally, I
wouldnt even use it until you get the problem fixed.
H.E.B. My dad used to work there. Did you know the owners name is Harold E.
Butt? I wonder if he would have done as well if he named it Butt Foods? I
think the actual company was Butt Enterprises T/A H.E.B. I'll have to ask
dad.
Ttyl
Boog