Crate Engines

From: Fastdak@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 16:59:36 EDT

    Just got a letter back from Koller Dodge that Crate engines will work in
dakota's. For 93' n up, the throttle body and intake don't need to be
changed either. I'm considering this cause my 96' that I just bought only
has a V6. I haven't seen a V6 run 14's or 13's yet, even thought I was told
it was possible for them to run in the 12's (Magnum Performance) if you have
the budget. So I decided I might as well save up for the crate 360. Has
anyone done this big mod??

Fastdak
RIP :97' Dak/318/5spd/14.7sec
Currently: 96'Dak/V6/auto/Clubcab/too slow