Re: RE: TB prices..Dester or bernd

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 17:04:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/99 8:33:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< The average is $270. (QuickD and R&D)

 Magnum Performance is higher, but all of his work is also done by hand, so
 the cost will be higher.

 - Bernd >>

My price is $225 at the moment.

I think my TBs are a step ahead of MPI's. He uses the stock diameter bore, I
don't. He uses the stock throttle shaft and modifies it, while we make a new,
thinner, stronger one out of stainless steel. When he does use an oversized
bore (Pro Street @ $595 w/o "shaft" options), he uses stamped throttle
plates. We use stainless plates angle milled to exact specs w/ countersunk
mounting screws. No button head screws to stick in the airflow.

Ours are CNC machined, then hand polished. Don't forget any of the extras we
do like the welding, logo, etc...

For the price, I don't think you can go wrong right now with my units..

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/rdperformance