Re: 31's rubbing with 4trailmaster

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 18:49:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/99 5:11:26 PM Central Daylight Time, MoreMPH@aol.com
writes:

<<
 Hi i have a 93 dakota ext cab 4x4 5.2 v8 auto. The 31x10.5 tires are
 rubbing on the back edge of the fenderwell. This is starting to reall
ymangle
 my tires. This truck has a 4 in trail master lift. Should it be doin this.

 What can i do to solve this without changin to smaller tires. I need a
 temporary fix for about 10k miles till i wear these tire out. At that time
 think i'll get a bodylift and 33's. Which lift should i get 2 or 3. I
 think i will have to switch to electric fans correct. >>

First off.....how do you like the lift?????????????????? Lets hear about the
kit, the installation, etc. I need to drool somemore! Secondly, are you
running the correct backspacing that TrailMater recommends you should use
with this lift kit??? Thirdly, where are the pics???? You should be able to
run 32's without ANY rubbing at full suspension compression, granted you are
using the correct rims.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6