Re: Crate Engines

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 22:17:43 EDT

   I totally agree with Jon. I put a 93 5.9 in my 95 dak. I plan on
pulling it out possibly next spring and sending it to an excellent shop
by my house for a complete rebuild including a nice cam etc etc! The
install from 5.2 to 5.9 actually was pretty simple. Jon again is right
on the tranny! Im really not to confident in the 6'er trans with a
mighty 360. If you need any help or have any questions with the swop
just let me know.
Eric