rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 21:33:59 EDT

okay Northern Va./Maryland/Pa people, when are we doin' the Cecil Meet again? I wanna' run the mighty premag =)
I understand the most of Cecil COunty is underwater, man, that won't help traction..
"Hey Boog! Help me paddle out to the stagin' lane!!"

My magnum spank list is gettin' pretty impressive. I've spanked a total of 10 magnum 6ers since the Borla and JET stage II mods. Now that I am up here in Winchester, I have to spread my reign of terror. The problem is, the truck isn't adjusting to the atmostpheric change like I would like. Do you guys think the JET would effect the amount of time the truck's Computer might take to adjust to elevation and atmospheric changes? Anyone? my dak has always taken a long time to adjust. And I go out to Centreville every other weekend, so that may not help either.... hhhmmm

thanks in advance!

-mike d.