Re: Fw: ..please read(recommend me a blower)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 01:53:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 1:42:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobngae@juno.com
writes:

<< I'm obsessed with beating the new Toyota Tundra in the 1/4. I have a
 '96 1500 SB 2x
 5speed 5.2L with a Gibson Cat-Back. I'm very hesitant to put $2450 into a
 Powerdyne
 only to have only enough increased power to break the tires loose. I can
 do that now in 1st
 and 2nd. I want to blow the Toy away! >>

I don't run a Powerdyne kit, I run a Vortech S-trim. They're a little bit
more.

and for what it's worth, I beat late model 'vettes with my Ram as it is, so
if you went with one, I think you'd have an edge on just about any truck you
encounter. :P

ttyl
Patrick