Re: RE: rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 20:12:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 5:36:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

<<
 Mike,
 Remember, I am down here in the flats of Ashburn. Give a holler sometime
 and maybe we can get together someplace. I hope to be tearing my DAK apart
 in about 10 days. (My living room is starting to look like the stock room
 in a speed shop.) Hopefully this truck will be ready for a fall run
 somewhere.
 Rich >>
So Rich what are you putting on your truck? Cecil is a helluva track, but a
long drive to get here. If Yall want to come up, just letme know and I will
get ya there!
Boog