Re: Alternators 'n' Woo-woo...

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 09:00:07 EDT

Check out your rear diff - mine was making the same kind of sounds and I
thought it was a tire or such. Koller Dodge did a 3 hour TSB which I
think mainly consisted of adjusting the carrier. It's quieter now, but
it still sings a little bit, so I think I'll bring it back one more time
to see what they can do.

Cheers,
Cale Bargen
98cc318