headlight/driving lamp switch

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 23:36:18 EDT

Hello List

Since I've had my Dak, its been trouble free 'til now, I have the optional
driving lights, they won't turn on, I already made an appointment with the
dealer to bring it in to have ck'ed out, since he knows I had an alarm
installed, he suggested that I have the plce check it out just to make sure
it isn't their fault.

Upon arrival at the alarm place, the owner himself was nice enough to check
it out and from his findings the headlight switch is no good, he even
disconnected the wire for the flashing lights to be sure it isn't his fault,
now my question, has anyone else here ran into the same problem, after I go
to the dealer and hopefully the tech will find the same thing, once my new
switch is installed, I'll put the flashing lights back on and even have air
horns installed! TIA

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey