Re: RE: Rocker Panel rails

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 00:23:15 EDT

bungeed up in the bed of your truck huh? AND you live in Clayton....
hmmm... '96 and '95 are the same trucks... yeahhhh, I need some rock rails
;-) shouldn't have put the pic of your truck on the web now
muahahahahhaaaaaaaa
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4, Accel Supercoil
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5