sparkplug electrodes

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 02:13:28 EDT

I picked up a new set of Champions today (reg. 'ol copper plus) and got to
thinking, which can prove to be dangerous... anyhow, would there be a
great chance of the electrode becoming brittle and becoming debris if I
ground the ground electrode back on an angle. (similar to the bosch platinum
ground electrode).

Don't know if the ground back electrode does anything, but what else do I
have this dremel tool for????
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4, Accel Supercoil
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5