Re: Tired of rough idle/Ignition mod advise.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 15:28:19 EDT

I don't blame you. (Had the same problem with my '97 Dak V6 from the factory.)

MSD-6 (P/N: 6200) is fine (unless you take if offroading quite a bit.
SplitFire Plugs (Personal preference) but the Champion Truck Plugs seem to
work ok.
MSD or Magnecore...either one is fine
Borg-Warner has them (Don't know the part numbers for the V8)
Accell makes the bolt-on Coil or use the MSD recommended Blaster-SS

- Bernd