Re: Clear Corners

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 17:05:16 EDT

>Janice probably forgot them. She sent me the 3156! when we need 4 3157NA.
>So i went to the auto parts store and bought 4 of them for 10 bucks. I
>wonder why she hasn't corrected the problem yet

I got the corners in, but not without a little work. Seems the holes for
the mounting tabs on the bulb sockets aren't quite large enough. Don't
know if it was necessary but I enlarged all of them with my Dremel.
Also, even though they did send a pair of 3157 bulbs they don't fit the
sockets. Seems the little tab on the bulbs is bigger than the slot on
the socket. So they don't do any good anyway. I had already bought a
pair of Sylvania 3157NALL bulbs at Pep Boys, $7.99!! Went by Wal Mart
today and they had the same ones for $4.99 a pair. Needless to say I
bought 2 pair and will be taking back the set I got at Pep Boys. Now
when a rear lamp goes out I will have 4 spares. For now I left the clear
mini marker bulbs in to see how it looks.

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY