Dyno results

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 20:39:46 EDT

www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4/dynorun.jpg will be the local of today's dyno
pull.. Started out with barely over 200RWHP, the dynodude made a bet a free
pull to anyone willing to swap plugs for a set of autolites. I stayed after
everyone left and took him up on the offer. (Brand spankin new set of
Champion Copper Plus installed yesterday morning), trotted down to the parts
store and picked up a set of Autolites, installed, then made my pull.
How's 8RWHP at 3500rpm sound for a $9 set of plugs??? I lost the bet, but
who cares since I picked up just shy of 20hp over my previous dyno run back
in March. Anyhow, enough typing, I'm going to go spin the tires again :-)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs