Re: Re: Re: Spinning the tires.

From: Andy Roberts (andy@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 08:23:42 EDT

A police cruiser will practically eat any street car, besides rice
rocket bikes and intelligent drivers (rarity).

Not quite. A police cruiser runs about 16.7 1/4 mile.
I went to go see a friend in a small town. My buddy said he would like
to see my truck run (99 R/T) I ran a 93 Mustang I beat it. I cop pull
in a said have you been racing everyone said no Well to make it short
the cop ask the 93 Mustang to race We all went to see the Mustang eat
that cruiser The cop said the supercharger does not kick in to 70mph
to save gas on hiway driving-Andy Roberts