Re: Re: Re: Spinning the tires.

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 13:13:24 EDT

I live in the hometown of the Mopar Nationals. If you have seen any
advertising for this event look in small print below and you'll see "Brice
Road Here We Come." After the races EVERYONE comes to Brice Road to cruise
and show off their cars. At about 6pm Friday and Saturday their are 3-4 k
people watching (before the cops show up). Their are some people doing large
burnouts. As night comes 20 k+ people are now watching and the cops come to
control things. They hand out tickets left and right. Don't worry I didn't
do any burnouts while the cops were their. I just pissed them off by reving
my engine. My point is that if they would not do anything it would get to
out of control. I love to piss off pony cars and teach them a lesson but I
do have to be careful. I am 18 and they would nail me because I have the
Solar Yellow.