Re: RE: Drag Racing tomorrow

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:03:46 EDT

I HATE THE DAKOTA! what the hell? last year, I ran 17.4s with the tonneau,
10" air cleaner, the ported tb, chip, 180 stat, electrical fans, and
flowmaster muffler.
This year. it's all that (except it's dynomax muffler now) PLUS, asp
underdrives. E-ram, modified TV cable, relocated IAT and jacob's ignition
with champion truck plugs and it runs a 18.00? (17.96 was the fastest time
or something) WTF??
-Dester

<< Take the cover off...they're not that light. Most of us were running with
 the tailgate down yesterday.

 - Bernd