RE: RE: Drag Racing tomorrow

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 11:28:35 EDT

You're right...you shouldn't have been running those times. :( (Sorry to
hear it)

Besides the mods, what else was different? You sure it wasn't the Jacobs
and/or Champions? What was the gap set at...?

We had another person who we relocated the IAT sensor (at the races) and
afterwards...he ran faster. (Also removed the stock airbox and put a
"quick-fix" K&N Cone on the airhat.)

- Bernd